The keys are by Mr. Sebastian Ghiuri +40 (0) 733 262 089
An early Gothic basilica with a tower was first built on the eastern slope above the village. Around 1510 the church was rebuilt in the course of fortification. The old choir was demolished and replaced by a high choir with a polygonal end. This, in turn, was reinforced by a stone defensive storey so that the fortified church could be defended against the slope, and the tower was given a wooden defensive storey. The choir was placed slightly above the old nave, because the latter was also to be enlarged. When this plan was abandoned, the space in between was closed only with a narrow yoke. While the choir kept its original star vault and tracery windows from the time of construction, the nave was remodeled in baroque style in 1795. On the north side of the choir there is a two-story sacristy dated to 1519, in the upper floor of which there was a chapel. Of the church's furnishings, the Renaissance portal to the sacristy and the classicist altar are especially noteworthy.